Project Management and Teamwork
- Introduction to Kanban
- Kanban Explained for Beginners
- Getting started with Trello
- Guide to using Kanban with Trello
Working in teams
Presenting your work
Who is your user?
Research with real people
Did it help?
Good Practice in Coding
Git and GitHub Basics
- Part 1: https://medium.com/upperlinecode/how-to-teach-git-commits-github-to-teenagers-a3f740b2f500
- Part 2: https://medium.com/upperlinecode/teaching-git-github-to-teenagers-branching-and-merging-6416a365458a
- Part 3: https://medium.com/upperlinecode/teaching-git-github-to-teenagers-collaborating-f2cbe6516349
Dealing with errors
Documenting your code
Test, test, test!
- Glitch — hosting web apps: https://glitch.com/about
- Pythonanywhere: https://www.pythonanywhere.com
- Binder: https://mybinder.org